Some tents offer last-minute-reservations 24h in advance.
In 2017, a new type of reservation was tested. The hosts of the tents are allowed to reserve an additional 10% of the normally non-reserved seats following these rules:
- Only on weekends and on October 3rd
- Less than 24 hours before the reservation
- No minimum consumption
- Reserved tables have to be arranged in blocks
These tents make use of it in 2022:
- Armbrustschützenzelt in its reservation form
- Fischer-Vroni using a dedicated form
- Ochsenbraterei in its reservation form
As soon, as we know, what tents will participate and how they are planning to do so, we'll let you know on Facebook and our reservation alarm, to which you can subscribe above. In 2019 the Fischer-Vroni, the Ochsenbraterei, and the Armbrustschützenzelt have offered last-minute-reservations.
The Fischer-Vroni reserves three shifts every Saturday and Sunday: 11:30 am - 2:30 pm, 3 pm - 6 pm and 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm; starting with two persons.
The Armbrustschützenzelt offers tables from 3 pm to 6 pm and 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm - only on Saturdays, though.
The Ochsenbraterei offers tables for any day of the week, both for lunch and dinner, the latter starting at 4:30 pm.